Mission of safety and health coordinator :
- Constitution of the General Plan on Coordination “(PGC)”.
- Development of General Plan on coordination (PGC) for safety and health protection.
- Organization between all suppliers, coordinating their activities, details of the use in common installations, equipment and traffic, and exchanges for health and safety precautions at work.
- Monitoring of the application of coordination measures as defined in the “PGC”.
- Eventual updates of the PGC and its application.
- Arrangements to limit job site access to only authorized persons only.
In 2004, DCSA has integrated a coordinator for design and implementation phase level 1, M.Xavier REYNAUD, who acquired an experience in mountain construction sector especially in the cable transport, but also for buildings sites and civil engineering structures.
To date, he handled more than 500 missions, in the Alps and the entire skiing areas in France.